Annual member and former volunteer.
Shareholder. The not-for-profit company restores, maintains and operates eight steam locomotives including the following designed by Mr Oliver Bulleid CBE: -
- Rebuilt West Country Class 4-6-2 No 34010 Sidmouth
- Rebuilt West Country Class 4-6-2 No 34028 Eddystone
- Rebuilt Battle of Britain Class 4-6-2 No 34053 Sir Keith Park
- Battle of Britain Class 4-6-2 No 34070 Manston
- Battle of Britain Class 4-6-2 No 34072 257 Squadron
- Rebuilt Merchant Navy Class 4-6-2 No 35025 Brocklebank Line
Restorations are financed primarily by share capital, with company policy permitting the buyer to nominate which locomotive the funds of each share is associated with, in this instance, No 34053 Sir Keith Park which currently resides in Kent at the Spa Valley Railway.